All Saints’ Street Today this street is mainly residential but then it was commercial, mostly shops. Many shopkeepers lived above the shops in 1911. Although the street looks much the same as it did in 1914, it has seen quite a few changes. There are fewer shops and more businesses. The shops today are at the east end. All Saints Street The Bluecoat Endowed School is now the Masonic Hall, and the Oddfellows Hall is residential. Some of the shops have been converted into houses. The Brewery and the Millstone Inn are still there and the Albion (The Otter’s Pocket) only closed as recently as 2015.